Our Clinical Advisory Panel
The Columbia Pacific CCO Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) is chartered to provide collective leadership from partner organizations for the clinical transformation work that will help Columbia Pacific achieve the Quadruple Aim.
The CAP will ensure Columbia Pacific’s clinical transformation efforts and priorities are strategically aligned with those of its constituent organizations, that these efforts have the active support of clinical and executive champions at the highest organizational level, and that success is increasingly driven by expanding the engagement in change initiatives throughout the delivery system in the CCO service area.
The CAP is a separate committee of the Columbia Pacific CCO Governance structure, accountable to the CCO Board of Directors.
Clinical Advisory Panel Members:
Roxanna Abbott, DO ‐ Legacy St. Helens Medical Director
Laurence Colman, MD, MPH ‐ GOBHI, Chief Medical Officer
Mary Ann Dearborn, LCSW, CPS ‐ Quality Improvement, Tillamook Family Counseling Center
Dominique Greco, MD ‐ Providence Seaside Family Physican
Kevin Heidrick, PA‐C ‐ Yakima Valley Farmworkers Clinic, Chief Medical Officer
Steven Krager, MD, MPH ‐ Medical Director The Public Health Foundation of Columbia County
Jamee Meier, RN ‐ Columbia Memoiral Hospital, Clinical Director of Operations
Julie Owens, PharmD, M - Providence Seaside, Pharmacy Manager
Miriam Parker, LCSW ‐ Clinic Coordinator of Revitalize Wellness
Bruin Rugge, MD (chair) ‐ OHSU, Director of Family Medicine
Joe Skariah, DO, MPH ‐ OHSU Scappoose, Medical Director
Lisa Steffy, DO ‐ TCCHC Medical Director
Jim Tyack, DMD, FAGD, MAGD ‐ Tyack Dental Group, Owner President
Denise Weiss, RN ‐ The Rinehart Clinic, Director of Quality
- Reducing opiate dependence through better management of chronic pain, along with implementation of consistent prescribing protocols
- Achieving state-determined improvement targets on 17 different clinical measures for prevention, screenings, chronic conditions and satisfaction
- Improving the rates of developmental screenings for children from birth to 3 years old, and referral to early intervention services
- Assuring timeliness and comprehensiveness of prenatal services and screenings for members
- Integrated care plans between primary and behavioral health clinics for patients with chronic mental illness
Click here to download the CAP charter.