Columbia Pacific CCO members can access their member portal after a brief registration process online. Like other online services, the registration page will walk you through the process of creating a username, password, and some security questions.
You will need to enter your Member ID, which you can find on your Columbia Pacific CCO Id Card.
Currently our member portal is only for Members over the age of 18.
Once you have your information ready you can follow these steps:
1. Click the link below to start the process.
2. Enter your Member ID
4. On the next page, you can choose a username. We recommend using your email address, so it is easy for you to remember.
5. Follow the rest of the instructions and click submit.
6. Once you have successfully registered, the login page will load. You can then log in with the information you chose on the previous screen.
7. If you have any challenges registering or logging in, you can contact our Portal provider at 1-877-814-9909