About the Oregon Health Plan
This page contains information for currently enrolled members and potential members of the Oregon Health Plan. If you don't find answers to your OHP questions in the information below, you can always contact Customer Service for assistance, or visit the Oregon Health Plan website.
OHP Information for currently enrolled members
OHP Information for potential members
OHP Information for Dental Services
Dental health can greatly impact your overall health. Jackson Care Connect does not service the dental portion of your OHP benefits just yet, but this brochure can help you find more information on the subject.
You can find out the name of your Dental Care Organization on the Coverage Letter you get from the Oregon Health Plan.
You also can call 1-800-273-0557:
- to replace a lost OHP Card
- to see if you or your children are still covered by OHP
- to solve a problem or make a complaint.
- to ask about the your Dental Care Organization.
- for general questions about OHP dental coverage
- to get an OHP Client Handbook