About Columbia Pacific CCO
In your area, CareOregon and Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. have joined together to serve you as Columbia Pacific CCO. Columbia Pacific CCO works with the state of Oregon to provide health services to Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members.
With the help of members like you, providers, hospitals and communities, Oregon has created a new type of health plan called a Coordinated Care Organization (CCO). CCOs allow you to get all of your health care from the same plan, resulting in better, more effective care.
This means that you receive both physical and mental health services from Columbia Pacific. By 2014, Columbia Pacific also provides your dental care.
Columbia Pacific is a Coordinated Care Organization (CCO). We are a group of all types of health care providers who work together for people on OHP in your community.
Provider groups, hospitals, health plans, mental health organizations and agencies in Clatsop, Columbia, western Douglas, and Tillamook counties have joined together to serve you. To ensure you get the best care, we’ll coordinate your care with all of the providers or facilities you use.
Our Board of Directors
Columbia Pacific's board is made up of experienced health care providers and administrators in your area who care about improving health.
- Debra Birkby, Clatsop County Commissioner
- Ellen Boggs, CEO, Rinehart Clinic
- Kevin Campbell, CEO, GOBHI
- James Coffee, CEO, Family Coastal Health Clinic
- Patrick Curran, CEO, CareOregon
- Tom Duncan, Family Physician
- Krista Farnham, CEO, Providence Hospital
- Bruin Rugge, Medical Director, OHSU Family Medicine (Scappoose)
- Earl Fisher, Commissioner, Columbia County
- Frank Hanna-Williams, Executive Director, Tillamook Family Counseling Center
- Diane Hutson, Practice Manager, OHSU Family Medicine (Scappoose)
- Walter A. Larson, CFO, Tillamook County General Hospital
- Roland Migchielsen, Executive Director, Columbia Community Mental Health
- Janet Patin, Family Physician, Dunes Family Health Care
- Marlene Putman, Administrator, Tillamook County Health & Human Services
- Sandra Reese, Administrator, Lower Umpqua Hospital District
- Janet Spika Kenna, Director, Columbia County Commission on Children and Families
- Erik Thorsen, CEO, Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Jim Tierney, Executive Director, Community Action Team