Across Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties, more than 1,250 people shared their stories with our Community Advisory Council members, staff and community partners from September through November.
The results of the stories will be included in Columbia Pacific CCO’s Community Health Improvement Plan for community health investments from 2020 through 2025.
Anyone interested in learning more and voting on where we might prioritize our efforts to support community health improvement are invited to attend a free presentation. The same presentation will be given at each location. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
In partnership with Clatsop County Public Health Department, Columbia Memorial Hospital and Providence Seaside Hospital, Columbia Pacific CCO will host the following presentations in Clatsop County:
- 4 – 6 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2019 Columbia Memorial Hospital, Duncan Law Bldg., Coho room (second floor), 2021 Marine Dr., Astoria
4:30 – 6 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019 Providence Seaside Hospital, Education Center Room A (enter by retail pharmacy) 725 S. Wahanna Road, Seaside
In partnership with Columbia County Health Department, Columbia Pacific CCO will host the following presentations in Columbia County:
- 9 – 10 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 Oregon State University Extension Service (guests are asked to park across the street to save room for OSU Extension walk-in clients) 505 N. Columbia River Highway, St. Helens
- 11:30 a.m. -- 12:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019 Columbia County Community roundtable, Community Action Team 125 N. 17th St., St. Helens
In partnership with Tillamook Public Health Department, Columbia Pacific CCO will host events at the following locations:
- 3 – 5 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019 Tillamook Bay Community College 4301 Third St., Tillamook
- 5:15 – 6:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 21, 2019 Mental Health, Chemical Dependency & Developmental Disability Advisory Council, Adventist Hospital, third floor conference room (at end of hall) 1000 Third St., Tillamook