Welcome to your health plan!
Columbia Pacific is a coordinated care organization (CCO). We’re a nonprofit, community-based health insurance plan serving Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members in Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties.
We bring together members, health care providers and the community to provide you with access to better, more coordinated services. We seek to improve health outcomes for people and families on OHP and lower costs.
Questions about coronavirus or the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here to learn more.
How to make best use of your health coverage with Columbia Pacific CCO and the Oregon Health Plan? We answer common questions and walk you through your coverage for physical, behavioral and dental health.
Columbia Pacific helps you get better health care by:
- Connecting you with a primary care provider (PCP) to make sure you have the tools and support to stay healthy.
- Navigating your health care benefits and offering advice that is easy to understand and follow.
- Ensuring you have the resources to overcome barriers to good health.
- Providing you with information and access to preventive services.
- Keeping you closely connected to your PCP so you can avoid trips to the hospital or ER.
- Making sure your PCP and other providers — like your dentist, counselor, specialists and so on — talk to each other about your needs.
- Working with community partners to improve your health and health care.
- Working closely with you, your providers and the community to make sure you feel comfortable, safe and cared for.
Our goal is to help you receive the best health care and services possible within your community, when you need them. We work closely with local partners and social agencies to improve the care you get and develop new ways to help you stay healthy. If you face challenges like homelessness or hunger, or have chronic health conditions, we work to connect you with the right resources.
When you first become a member, please follow these important steps:
- Find your assigned PCP, located on your Columbia Pacific CCO Member ID card. If you’re a new patient, call your PCP to become their patient even if you’re not sick.
- If you’re pregnant, you can search for a provider who handles prenatal care before your baby arrives. Or, call Customer Service and we’ll help you find the right provider.
- Call your pregnancy provider to start prenatal care as soon as possible.
- You’ll also want to begin or maintain a patient relationship with your PCP.
- You have extra benefits and programs to care for you and your growing family. To learn more, call Customer Service or visit our wellness benefits page.
- Make sure all your providers have your new insurance information. Show them your Columbia Pacific Member ID card.
- If you take medications, talk to your PCP about which medications are covered or visit our drug list for coverage information. You can also call Customer Service.
- As a new member, if you have trouble filling a prescription for a medication you’ve been taking, call us. We may be able to help you with a transitional supply.
- If you have diabetic supply needs, tell your PCP what they are.
- As a new member, if you have trouble getting diabetic supplies, call us. We may be able to help you get a transitional supply.
- If you need to know where you can get medical supplies or equipment or want to set up mail order for your diabetic supplies, find a vendor with our Provider Search. You can also call Customer Service.