Now, more than ever,
you deserve great health care.
Every day, Columbia Pacific helps residents of Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties access free health care,
including physical, dental, mental health care and prescription drug coverage, through the Oregon Health Plan (OHP).
OHP is Oregon’s Medicaid program. Due to the current coronavirus situation, you and many other people may be
eligible for OHP for the first time. We’re here to help you get started.
Do I qualify for the Oregon
Health Plan (OHP)?
You might qualify for the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) if:
- Your income falls below certain levels
- You’ve lost your job or employer-provided insurance
- You may be eligible for OHP, even if you’ve been
denied in the past
- Federal emergency payments do not affect your OHP
eligibility (this includes stimulus checks and some
- If you were eligible for OHP as of March 18, 2020 your
coverage will not be terminated during this National
- Applying for OHP is easier than before.
- Apply today at ONE.Oregon.gov
or call 800-699-9075. Wait times may be long.
- You can also get free help from a local community
Learn more about
There are many great things about being a member
of Columbia Pacific CCO and the Oregon Health Plan,
including physical, dental and mental health care.
To help you get the most out of your plan, we created
this helpful video that explains some of the benefits
available to you and your family.
The care you need,
when and where you need it.
You should not delay essential care during the coronavirus
situation. Columbia Pacific CCO providers are here for you with
in-person and telehealth appointment options.
- Preventive care is still important and clinics are
prepared to serve you. Contact your clinic to
determine the best way to get care.
- Immunizations are vital, especially for kids under two.
- Chronic condition care is more important than ever.
Call your provider to manage your diabetes, asthma,
substance use treatment or other conditions.
Please remember that you matter for yourself and everyone
Coverage for mental health care
and substance use treatment.
Even if you feel stuck at home, you’re not alone. OHP gives
you access to mental health care and substance use
- Contact your clinic directly about how to get your
needed supports. Many providers are holding
appointments by phone or video, though some in-person
visits are available for those who need them.
- This can be a difficult time, but Clatsop, Columbia and
Tillamook Counties makes domestic violence and
mental health resources available to you.