Regional Health Improvement Plan Progress Reports
In partnership and with oversight from our community advisory councils, Columbia Pacific CCO completes a multi-year strategic plan for health improvement in our service region every five years. Known as the Regional Health Improvement Plan (RHIP), it outlines key priority areas, priority-area rationale, goals, objectives, strategies, health equity impact and output/outcome metrics. The priorities of the RHIP are based on the specific needs and voices of the three counties we serve: Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook.
Columbia Pacific uses the RHIP as the guiding force in deepening partnerships with community groups to drive health improvements in its service region. This page is updated periodically with progress reports towards the goals of each of the key priority areas.
RHIP impact stories
How Connect Oregon has improved access to care and social services in Columbia Pacific CCO service regionPosted on April 20, 2023, 15:00 PMRead more
With support from Columbia Pacific CCO, Iron Tribe Network brings recovery housing for families to Columbia and Clatsop countiesPosted on April 05, 2023, 15:49 PMRead more
Progress reports and updates from the 2020-2024 Regional Health Improvement Plan.
- 2019 RHIP for all counties (PDF)
- 2021 progress report (PDF)
- 2022 progress report (PDF)
- 2022 annual update presentation (PDF)
- Clatsop County strategic plan (PDF)
- Columbia County strategic plan (PDF)
- Tillamook County strategic plan (PDF)
- Priority Area Update: Traditional Health Workers
- Priority Area Update: Social Safety Net
- Priority Area Update: Harm Reduction Resources
- Priority Area Update: Trauma Informed Networks
- Priority Area Update: Suicide Prevention