Board of Directors
Columbia Pacific's board is made up of experienced health care providers and administrators in your area who care about improving health.
- Nancy Avery, Manager, Dental Services
- Bill Baertlein, Commissioner, Tillamook County
- Jonathan Betlinski, MD, Director, OHSU Department of Public Psychiatry
- Pam Cooper, CFO, Providence Seaside Hospital
- Erin Fair Taylor, Chief Legal Officer, CareOregon
- Sherrie Ford, Director, Columbia Health Services
- Henry Heimuller, Commissioner, Columbia County
- Eric Hunter, CEO, CareOregon
- Debbie Morrow, Community Leader, Clatsop Association of Realtors
- Marlene Putman, Administrator, Tillamook County Community Health Centers
- Bruin Rugge, MD, Associate Professor, Director of Patient Care, OHSU Family Medicine
- Nicole Williams, COO, Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Viviana Matthews, Executive Director, Clatsop Community Action
The board typically meets on the third Monday of the following months: January, March, April, June, July, September, October and November. The location of the meeting rotates from meeting to meeting, because the Columbia Pacific service area stretches across three counties.
Public comment may be offered at any board meeting. To be added to the agenda, please submit your name, contact information (email/phone number) and a brief description of the item(s) to be addressed 24 hours prior to the meeting. Individuals will have up to three minutes. Written comments may be emailed to the CCO governance coordinator. The governance coordinator will confirm attendance one business day prior to the meeting.
Click here for a copy of the Columbia Pacific CCO Board Meeting Participant Guidelines.
CCO governance coordinator: Karen Knudson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-416-5968
CCO board chair: Sherrie Ford, email@example.com Disclaimer: the online version of the agenda is for general information only. In the event of a conflict between the online copy and the official hard copy documents on file with the Governance Coordinator, the official hard copy shall prevail.