Post-conference update: Columbia Pacific CCO Substance Use Disorder Summit, Oct. 9-10, 2023
Thank you to everyone who helped make the fifth Columbia Pacific CCO community Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Summit a success!
More than 200 attended the two-day, free event in Seaside, with some 40 speakers sharing their expertise. Attendees heard from clinical experts, state and local public health officials, peers who draw on their experiences with SUD to support others, members of the new youth advisory council to the North Coast System of Care, and many more.
You’ll find the 2023 conference materials below.
Our next steps are to digest feedback, recap themes that emerged and share our plans for putting those ideas into action. As Amy Baker, Executive Director of Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare, said in her closing remarks, “Be proud of what you have done, and let’s figure out where we are going next.”
Please be sure to mark your calendar for the next summit, Oct. 7-8, 2024.
Downloadable conference summit materials
- Overdose Prevention Training
- Using Telehealth to Expand SUD Treatment
- Measure 110 Successes Barriers and Regional Implementation
- OUD Treatment in the Emergency Department
- Project Nurture at Legacy Emanuel Midwifery Clinic
- Substance Use Disorders in Oregon Trends Treatment Barriers Stigma & Hot Topics
- Evidence-based Treatment for Stimulant Use Disorder Contingency Management
- Expanding Pain Care Across Oregon Examples of Clinical Implementation and Workforce Development Using the Oregon Pain Education Toolkit
- 2022 CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Pain
- Evolution of SUD Treatment in Primary Care
- Let's Talk About Alcohol Use Disorder
- State update: substance use and overdose
- Community Public Health Current Climate and What’s Next
Develop a local trauma-informed network that ensures timely and equitable access, reduces stigma, and promotes extensive cross-organizational coordination with a community of long-term recovery support for all substance use disorders.
Questions? Contact Rachel Paczkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org