The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) sends you a coverage letter that has your:
- Benefit package
- Coordinated care plan name
This letter shows information for everyone in your household who has an Oregon Health Plan (OHP) ID card. You do not need to take this letter to your health care appointments or to pharmacies. OHA will send you a new coverage letter if you ask for one or if your coverage changes.
OHA sends you one OHP ID card that has your name, Member ID number and the date the card was issued. All eligible members in your household receive their own OHP ID cards.
Keep your OHP ID card in a safe place. OHA only sends a new card if you change your name or ask for a new card. If your OHP ID card is not correct, or you get a new card with your name but a different Member ID, call OHP Customer Service right away at 800-699-9075 (TTY 711).
To keep your Oregon Health Plan coverage, you must re-apply every 12 months. OHP will send you a letter about how to keep your coverage.
There are three ways to contact OHP for questions or to make updates to your current information:
1. By telephone (toll-free): 800-699-9075
Members can call OHP to do any of the following:
- Change your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information
- Replace a lost OHP Card
- Check the status of your application
- See if you or your children are still covered by OHP
- Change plans
- Solve a problem or make a complaint
- Get an OHP Handbook
2. By email: email@example.com When you write to this address, you must include your full name, date of birth, Member ID number and phone number.
Existing members can email OHP to change your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information. PLEASE NOTE: the email address is for changes only.
3. Online: Most OHP members can report changes online at ONE.Oregon.gov. The online site supports the following browsers. (If you don't know your browser version, click your browser's Help menu, then click About.)
- Windows (PC): Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 39.0 and 43.0 and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0.
- Macintosh: Firefox 39.0 and 43.0 and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0. Safari is not supported.
- Smartphone browsers are not supported.
OHP information for currently enrolled members:
OHP information for potential members: