Winter weather resources
Winter in Oregon can bring severe weather in the form of freezing temperatures, snow or ice storms, or even flooding. If you’re concerned about severe weather, read below for immediate options, as well as resources for the future.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- If you need urgent medical attention, please contact your primary care clinic.
For a central number to get information about shelters, transportation, or other resources, call 211.
Here are some resources for warming shelters in our area:
- 211 shelter resources by county: https://www.211info.org/em-shelters
- Columbia County: https://www.211info.org/em-shelters#columbia
Medical Transportation Services: Our transportation partner may be able to help you in a life sustaining situation.
If snow and ice have created hazardous road conditions, our medical transportation partners may only accept trip requests for life sustaining appointments. All other trips may be delayed or cancelled until road conditions improve. Please ask the representative if you have questions regarding your ride.
- Columbia County: NW Rides, 888-793-0439
Utility bills and other assistance
We may be able to help you with future needs like help paying your electric bill. Our Columbia Pacific CCO customer service team will be glad to talk with you about options for future needs like these. You can reach them at 503-488-2822 or toll-free at 855-722-8206.