Mental Health Resources

At Columbia Pacific CCO, we value whole health. This includes access to quality mental health. We connect you with resources for behavior change, substance use treatment and more.

Your welcome letter shows if you have mental health benefits through Columbia Pacific. We cover most mental health and substance use treatment services. If you’re already enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP), your benefits include most mental health services, including:

  • Assessments
  • Psychiatry and counseling/therapy
  • Substance use treatment
  • Medication-assisted treatment, also called medication-supported recovery
  • Mental health crisis services
CPC Behavioral Health  Explainer Handout Cover

Learn about mental health care and substance use treatment

Behavioral health is a term used to refer to three services: mental health care, substance use treatment and recovery support. These services are available at no cost to you. Getting help is easy: click on a link below to view our mental health care and substance use treatment handout, which helps explain these services:

If you are in crisis, you can get help without a referral or diagnosis. If you’re not currently enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan, visit to find out if you’re eligible and apply for benefits.

Most mental health and substance use treatment providers are still open to seeing new and existing clients. At this time, many services are being provided by telephone or video, but some services are still available face-to-face. Please call the provider listed to discuss options with them or contact 503-488-2822 for help.

You can get crisis services in all counties

Columbia County
Columbia Community Mental Health, 503-782-4499 or TTY 711

Clatsop County
Clatsop Behavioral Health, 503-325-5724 or TTY 711
Tillamook County
Tillamook Family Counseling Center, 503-842-8201 ext. 294 or 800-962-2851, TTY 711

You can also call 911 for emergencies.

Note: You don’t need approval from us to call the crisis line or 911.
Use those services any time you feel you’re having an emergency.

Find a mental health provider with our provider search tool (click below). Or, call Customer Service toll-free at 855-722-8206. We’re happy to assist you.

Link to provider directory

Levels of care

Different people have different mental health needs. We strive to provide the right level of care based on your need. Here are some examples of care settings:

  • Primary care clinics offer integrated behavioral health care. They often provide mental health, substance use treatment, behavior counseling and more.
  • Specialty care tends to focus in a single area or two, so it offers a wider range of services. Common areas of care include mental health, substance use treatment, crisis services, psychiatric services, child and family services.
  • A hospital provides emergency or high-intensity care.

Substance use treatment

If you need alcohol or drug treatment, there are many ways to learn more. Talk to your PCP, an outpatient treatment provider or your community mental health provider. Or, contact Customer Service to find local services available to you.

You don’t need a referral from Columbia Pacific to get substance use treatment or recovery support from network providers. You can talk directly to your PCP or the treatment provider. Substance use services include:

  • Outpatient therapy
  • Medication-assisted treatment, also called medication-supported recovery
  • Detox
  • Inpatient and residential treatment (with provider approval)
  • Peer recovery support
  • Crisis services
See the Provider Directory for a list of providers.

Top 5 Health Articles